1. Choose File > Back Up Company > Create Local Backup.
3. Click the Options button. The Backup Options window will open.
4. Click Browse and select the location where you want to save your backup copy. If you have a file hosting service (such as DropBox), flash drive or other removable media, find the item from the list. You may need to open additional folders. When you have chosen, click OK.
5. Select the additional options as needed. When complete click OK.
7. Select Save It Now, and click Finish. The backup will begin to process.
If you choose Save it now and schedule future backups or Only schedule future backups.