Traditional companies, small and medium-sized, twenty years ago, couldn't affoard employing a C-level executive on location at headquarters. Fast forward to today, and it is not only a possibility, it is a reality, more and more companies are adopting.
What is a virtual CFO?
A virtual CFO helps with all aspects of financial and strategy management. You'll receive the same service as a full-time CFO at a fraction of the cost including:
- Strategic Planning and Implementation
- Custom KPI Reporting
- Operational and Technology Efficiencies
- Dedicated CFO/CPA knowledge of your business
- Capital Raising
- Profitability and Cash Flow Enhancements
- Exit and Succession Planning
- Mergers and Acquisitions
What are the benefits of the virtual CFO?
Mapping business success begins with financial clarity. We will start by getting a clear understanding of your business including profit centers, cost structure, margins, allocation of capital, and operational challenges. We will then improve upon these areas of focus to make your business more profitable and positioned for growth.
- Have a trusted advisor versed in all financial and business aspects.
- Have a CFO on call without the overhead of a on-site employee with benefits
- Benefit from the entire team behind your virtual CFO to consult with
CFO consulting will implement the best in class solutions to increase efficiencies and drive your operational workflow to optimal levels.
Why CFO360 virtual CFO?
The personal level of attention found within CFO360’s virtual CFO division is world-class. With a focus on the growth and optimization of your company's financials, our virtual CFO's will treat your company as their own. Through the use of Astroboards (our dedicated reporting and management portal), you'll see your analytics in a single place, allowing for KPI's to be more visual than ever before. The numbers tell the story, but do you have time to turn the numbers into strategy?