. If you do not agree to these terms, do not indicate acceptance or submit a request for conversion.
The QuickBooks® to Xero Conversion Service (the “Conversion to Xero Program”) utilizes third party technology to import Your QuickBooks® data into Xero through Xero’s import API. Specifically, after submitting Your QuickBooks file, the file will be processed through a third party technology provider (the “Third Party Technology Provider”) to create files and load that data into Xero on Your behalf. Once loaded, we will transfer the new Xero organization back to You via the Subscriber Email you specified on the conversion sign-up page.
1. Some data may not be convertible to Xero. Due to this, you will need to compare at least the trial balance information in QuickBooks and in Xero and confirm the data that is converted into Xero is indeed what you expect.
2. XERO DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE CONVERSION SERVICE. THE CONVERSION SERVICE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” BY A THIRD PARTY. XERO PROVIDES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY AS TO THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONVERTED DATA, AND YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR VERIFYING THE CONVERSION RESULTS AND IDENTIFYING AND CORRECTING ANY INACCURACIES.
3. Xero will maintain all data and Confidential Information provided by You in confidence and will not use or exploit such information or disclose such information to any third party other than those of its employees or consultants with a need to know such information, and with a Third Party Technology Provider used to convert Your QuickBooks file as part of the Conversion to Xero Program.
4. You warrant that You have the right to provide the QuickBooks data in connection with the conversion service, and have obtained all necessary consents and authorizations to do so. The data provided hereunder remains Your property and no license or other rights in or to such Information, including rights under any trade secrets, copyrights or patents, is granted by You. Xero acknowledges that the data provided by You hereunder is provided “as is” and there is no representation or warranty from You as to the accuracy or completeness thereof.
5. The parties are entering into this Agreement as independent parties and nothing herein will be deemed to create any principal/agent, joint venture or other business relationship between the parties hereto.
6. These terms will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California as applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within California by California residents.